To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Wednesday, January 01, 2014

All Creatures

CG took Thistle to the playground yesterday and I forgot to mention the photo he brought back, which he took with his smartphone. In the sand of our little park (swings, monkey bars, and a huge sandbox), he saw a long set of cougar tracks encroaching on a smaller set of deer tracks. The cougar tracks were as big as his hand. Mind you, this is very close (literally down the street and around the corner) from the park, and when I feel well, I walk up there with Thistle. No wonder all the herds of deer have gone! It gives me some hesitation especially to take the walk in the woods that I really like to do when I am well, but I am sure the cougar wants nothing to do with me. I hope. :)

No comments: