To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Sunday, January 05, 2014

Glorious Singing

I had a wonderful night with the Voice Weavers.  The report from the Solstice Gathering was that we brought the house down and people wanted more.  That's a good sign!  It was the most fun party I had been to in years.  I am glad for the friendship and singing with this group, and my inner "ham" loves that we are going to perform in the coming year, often (yay, Pacific Avenue, here we come!)...

Here is one of the songs we sing, though we weave it with other lyrics, and we have hand gestures that go with it also:

Have a lovely night, all.

I'm off to look at the skies.

No comments: