To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy Writers

Happy today because both A. and H. from my old writing group are sending me critique work!  At least I can do this at home and send it back.  What a very sad situation, in more ways than one, but at least they still care about my writing and I theirs.  At least I have a prompt-writing group that is planning to  meet and I hope to form a writing group here in Santa Cruz (probably women-only).

In other news, the resident cougar has grown rather large and has been seen on properties close to the house (not suprising due to an abundance of deer around here), and apparently it just took a cat right off a porch this afternoon.  Such is life in the wilderness.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: