To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Me, Better



I am feeling better every day, and am grateful for both the Imuran and my leave of absence from work, and the caregiving I received in December and this month, for really helping along the wellness I feel today.  I am going to Haitian dance on Friday this week; next week I will add a yoga class.  My body is really responding to this treatment and I wish I had begun it earlier.  Still, I have it now and I know not to wait too long or procrastinate in an effort to "be like everyone else."

This was taken in my little office at home; you can see some of my doll collection (I have a few select dolls--I think that endless rows of dolls are a bit creepy, but I do from time to time add a very special doll to my collection).


No comments: