To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Friday, January 31, 2014

Rare View of Mercury, Next Couple of Days

Turns out our lovely neighbor Mercury is going to be visible just after sunset for the next few days (up til Feb 8, but don't delay--Mercury, mercurial at best, is often a shy little planet).  Make SURE to have a clear view of the low horizon).

Here is a link with the details:

http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com/2014/01/31/mercury-puts-on-show-of-the-year/


It will be a very exciting thing for me if I get to see this. 

Sure doesn't take much to make me happy--give me a lifeless ball of rock orbiting the Sun and I am perfectly content.


No comments: