To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My First Smart Phone

I have caught up with technology, as I have finally lost my ancient flip phone, which was quite sturdy, but I've no idea what happened to it.  CG did not want me to be without a phone, so he kindly bought me a smart phone (with a different phone number as the other).  I'm proud to say that the new phone actually gets some coverage in my woods-enclosed home....not a spectacular amount, but enough.

I just got back from my dance troupe and found out we are going to learn another new dance, which is really fun.  I also ended up with some nice costume pieces and jewelry in a give-away tonight.

It was a good day today and I did not feel as sad as I have been since December.  I am always grateful for these better days.


No comments: