To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Friday, February 07, 2014

Rain Day

I truly love the rain, especially now, when Santa Cruz is so parched.

I had an ordinary day, setting up a twin bed for Thistle (the home study visit is coming up and the house is being cleaned like mad, and Thistle had to get a twin bed).  I'm amazed at how handy I am getting around the house these days.

Going through a home study really is nerve-wracking, but I know it will be worth it.  I'm glad Thistle is eligible for support services during her childhood.

Thistle has brought her love of planets into her kindergarten classroom and now the teacher has picked up on it and everyone is learning about planets.

I guess my life is going full circle in that I am back in the realm of young children and feel this is where I am going to do the most good, for now.

No comments: