To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Thursday, March 27, 2014

Another Infection

Another respiratory infection has come to me via Thistle and CG as both got sick. I am getting so frustrated with all this...at least I don't people in my life anymore who hate me for having lupus and never acknowledged everything I DID do in spite of it, and felt I could wish both lupus and bipolar away...I have CG  and my family and friends who truly do care.  The person who takes this the hardest is me, in many ways:  not only for me, but for the impact it has on my loved ones (even the insensitive ones...I cannot help but feel there is fear or personal history behind such treatment).

And still, I am much better off than many people who live with chronic illness; I have the hope of getting better and returning to work, and I think those are worthy goals.

No comments: