To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Monday, March 24, 2014

Regarding the Aftermath of a Late Dinner Party and Too Much Fun.

Dear CG.

If you are going to tap softly on my bedroom door at 9 am (after a very fun dinner party that went late last night) and announce that we have to clean carpets today and that "Thistle and I have decided that Mondays are always going to be clean-up days!" please know that such a thing will not exactly entice me to leap up out of bed and merrily get going...and once I do rise forth (a bit like Lazarus from the tomb), have a cup of coffee ready, if you please.  Otherwise I may not become human for a while.

thank you, The Management

No comments: