To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Monday, April 21, 2014

after the cooking, the nap...

I am taking a day off after cooking up a feast yesterday, and Thistle and I are retiring early. Goodnight!

Later:  it took some time to get Thistle to sleep. I am taking care of her more and more these days, as CG is getting back to his work and his life. I hope that the long time of debilitation is behind me.  He has been very good to me these last few months. I have been around individuals who fear and resent this kind of thing (seeing a prolonged illness like mine) and being treated well by someone means a great deal to me.  CG is a truly good person. I am really grateful for not having to be alone in this time.

Good night!






No comments: