To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Monday, June 30, 2014

All Day In

I honestly haven't done much today except work on a few computer-related things, play with Miss Thistle (even though it's late, my next and final task of the day is to clean the cluttered playroom, which used to be my living room).  I am so grateful for this little girl--I made a to-do list today and then saw her making her OWN to do list, which was "Tk me to the prk".  She is reading quite a bit and writing a lot.

Not much else to report on this quiet day except for CG reporting to me that he heard a series of explosions coming from town--so we are keeping an eye on the news.

My son's friend's memorial service is Wednesday.

No comments: