To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Saturday, July 05, 2014

Happy 4th!

Thistle and I braved the crowds and traffic to go to see fireworks in the neighboring town. They had a few fun things for kids, including a big bouncy house with a slide (Thistle flew down the slide, screaming, several times), a cute petting zoo (with a darling miniature goat and a very contented pig), and pony rides. Thistle chose the pony ride, so I took the obligatory pony ride picture. We really had a lot of fun.  Sometimes I think I am doing this parenting thing right.

One different thing tonight (for our fireworks display) was the presence of drones up in the fireworks; I assume they were from the fireworks company. Apparently they can film up in the fireworks themselves, so here is a video of such. Hope everyone had a great 4th!


No comments: