To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Play Equipment

After having a day in the park with Thistle, I reflect upon the changes in playground equipment since I was little.  The playgrounds then were metal-framed swings, slides, and merry-go-rounds (the kind which was basically a metal platform with a metal frame on it).  I'm sure all those things were relative safety hazards.  Not sure how I'd feel about Thistle playing on them.

The play equipment in Thistle's favorite park has a spongy foam "floor" (feels incredibly nice to walk on), molded plastic slides, etc., and even a huge sun shade over the whole climbing structure--and a water mister that kids can use to cool down!

Luxe, all that.

No comments: