To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com


Sunday, July 20, 2014

Stitch

I have been inspired by mending to pull out some of my unfinished cross stitch pieces (kitschy as they are, from the French geese-and-slate blue color schemes of the 90s). It is relaxing and nice to get a simple project done.

The singing group met tonight....unfortunately with two new songs that I really disliked from the infamous Thursday night class. Now I get to sing them all the time!! Pretty funny...at least my teacher put a folkish spin on them.
One of them has such awful lyrics and it was always funny to watch the class singing the song like it was such a masterpiece.

Well, when I am on hiatus from my Shekinah dance group's classes, I will be back on Thursday night's to sing that song, too.