To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Sunday, September 07, 2014

Friends of Voice Weavers

By the way, to Voice Weavers friends (yes, a post about something fun instead of angst), it starts up again tonight from 6:30 to 8 at the yoga place in Felton (the Center for Healing on Highway 9).

Listening to "Defying Gravity" last night in preparation for Wicked next week...I really want to learn how to sing this song.  My voice teacher says I have a beautiful, strong mezzo-soprano and it is weird to hear a beautiful voice coming out of my mouth when I thought one could never happen for me.  I thought it would be locked inside forever.  For now, lots of learning harmonies and how to sing clearly and proudly--that is my goal for the next six months.

Anyways, any woman can go to this group, so if you are in Santa Cruz, please try to go!!

No comments: