To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Sunday, September 07, 2014

Pretty Statue for Angel Devi Rose

I found something my sister gave me many years ago--kind of a "Mother and Child Reunion."  I put it in Angel Devi Rose's little planter for her yellow rose, which is beginning to bud out in this warm September.

If I get mad at the person in question here, please remember that when you have a wanted and loved pregnancy with someone, even if the other party doesn't know about it, you are bonded to that person if only by the slimmest thread, a thread of the highest good between both people.

I will keep trying as I endeavor to be a better person.





No comments: