To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Monday, October 06, 2014

Dream

I dreamed that the person in question came to me last night, and showed me a beautiful, wood-lined gypsy van he said he would live in now--it was all lined in beautifully varnished wood.  He took me for a ride in it and seemed so happy to see me.  I told him I was happy he had gone on a vacation to France, and he laughed, and spoke back to me in French.  I was sitting in the back seat of the gypsy van and he said, "Why are you sitting in the back?"  So I found myself next to him, and we decided, of all things, to go ice skating, even though it was the middle of summer.  The rink was melted, and so we decided to go swimming instead.  All through, it was a simple, easy happiness.  It is nice to dream about him in this way, instead of near-nightmares and an angry presence.

I've been keeping a dream diary and so I am able to remember my dreams with increasing detail, which I really like.

No comments: