To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Thursday, October 23, 2014

End of an Era

Tonight was the end of an era: a long-running African-inspired dance class in Santa Cruz.  I had wonderful times in that class, but for the last year, had to avoid it because of the fear that something highly unpleasant might happen to me during a personal conflict with someone.  There was absolutely nothing done to help me get back there when I asked for help.

Anyways, I have a wonderful American Tribal Style bellydance class on Thursdays at the Tannery, and I have Haitian dance there on Fridays; I feel safe there, and I don't have to worry about someone trying to take these things away from me.


No comments: