To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fun Night

Tonight was my troupe leader Siwa's beautiful birthday party at the Crepe Place, a local venue which also hosts bellydance shows.  There was a wonderful cake, rituals, lots of good food, and laughter, as always.  Between the witches, bellydancers, drag queens, and the sudden rainstorm which nearly drowned out the (excellent) chocolate cake, it was a fun and festive night.  I wore a glittery multicolored butterfly mask, my violet velvet medieval princess dress, purple and black striped tights, and purple lace gloves, ruffled at the wrist. I almost tried absinthe for the first time, but decided against it. Tired now, goodnight.

No comments: