To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Another Friend Writes

An (anonymous here) friend in town who has been giving me help with my book said, in response to Casey's thoughts, "I do think that given the emotional circumstances under which you separated from this person and no current idea what his state of mind is towards you, running into him by accident in an isolated, poorly lit place is a concern.  I would say, given that you both acted courteously, it seems very benign and you just encountered each other.  I agree to keep your eyes open from now on as it is, in general, a really dicey parking lot and walkway in general, given the homeless population and camps in the area. You owe it to yourself to stay safe."

I am glad a few people have chimed in with concerns.

No comments: