To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Thursday, November 27, 2014

Have To

Forgive all these posts, dear readers.  The holidays weigh on me again this year. Last year they were much worse and I barely remember them. I feel like I only began to really feel again this month. I still have a long way to go. I am beginning to trust a few people again. I don't feel like I have been eviscerated anymore. But a deep sadness lingers.

I really do want to reassure people that I am not afraid of the person I encountered at the Tannery and would not avoid him if I saw him again. I will be careful but not give in to unnecessary fears.

Still...always good to be on the aware side...



No comments: