To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Thursday, December 11, 2014

And the rain rain rain came down down down

The above title is from Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day

We are having much-needed rain here in Santa Cruz. Thistle and I are very sick, me with bronchitis and Thistle with a cold. We are riding out the storm fairly well, though I had to use several towels this afternoon to dam up a flood coming under the door.  Many, many trees and branches down, the creek visible from the house, wonder if it will overflow the banks.  Sonic boom of a landslide somewhere in the neighborhood, massive branches coming down. I hunker down after Thistle goes to sleep, read Slaughterhouse-Five, incredulous that I have missed this amazing book all my life. I cannot put it down.

So it goes....



No comments: