To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Friday, December 05, 2014

half awake

I did not sleep at all last night, thinking of my mother in law and how much there was unresolved between us, and how much a part of my life she was despite everything.  I could not drop off and so read until morning came.

I thought I might sleep during the day, but Thistle got a cold and so I have been up for 24 hours straight.  This is the worst thing possible for a bipolar brain, so it is off to sleep for me.

In other news, I have been looking at flooring for my Lompico home.  It tends to be dark inside, interior-wise, and so I am trying to get light-ish or warm-ish colored flooring, which is going to be through the house (carpeting is a mold and allergen trap for me at this point).  I'm going to put Lime Prime through the house (a mold inhibitor primer made of natural stuff),  but intend to paint over that.  I have discovered also that a dehumidifier works really well to keep the mold down.

Well, as you can tell, my musings are very basic tonight!  Stay warm and dry, dear readers.

No comments: