To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My Mother In Law's Obituary

As weird as some parts are (raging temper, cursing, and dementia? Who would want to be remembered like that?), here is my mother-in-law's obituary.  She had a long career as as an investigative journalist here in Santa Cruz (the last line is rather funny but, really, she would never want anyone to remember her temper, etc...she was not proud of those things at all, and talked to me about that occasionally ).  I hope my readers, if you peruse this, focus on her career and creative interests.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/santacruzsentinel/obituary.aspx?n=mary-barnett&pid=173526596




No comments: