To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Thursday, December 04, 2014

Unsleeping

I get up at 6:30 am every day and it is wearing on me.  On the other hand, I have a lot of time to do things during the day.  Tomorrow I will be up at my Lompico house for some hours, doing work and waiting for the phone guy to work on the lines, which need to be repaired.  Hopefully, I will also be able to work a little on Asha's book.  I can't wait to be able to work on the book there full-time; I've decided it's the most productive place I can be--better than a library, coffee shop, etc.  I'm extremely sad about the fact that I am not writing this at my desk there, right now.   I miss the nights there, even though it is remote and I used to get really scared sometimes.  But still, many nights I would just sit and enjoy the night sky, or watch the planes headed for San Jose (the flight path is right over Lompico), or listen to the owls, and feel perfectly happy.  Hopefully I will have this again, very soon.

Anyways, tomorrow will be a long day, so goodnight.


No comments: