To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Sunday, January 04, 2015

Great article

Great article on the general character of why men who call their exes crazy (esp. early on) should be avoided, and the likelihood of why.  Yes, women, heed the advice here.  I have read through about 200 pages of court transcripts for Mike McClish's two separate trials, and he plays the "pity-me-she's-crazy" card in every jail conversation he has (which are recorded and transcribed; he was in jail for crimes against women).  I could just see him doing some of the things here, in his non-inmate days, to worm his way into a vulnerable person's life, and I am sure he does it now from prison in Soledad.

http://www.borntobeaheroine.com/when-he-calls-his-ex-crazy/

No comments: