To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Saturday, January 17, 2015

Michael McClish trial blog

I am having extreme fatigue tonight due to a dance performance today and the recent, albeit brief, health glitches. I seem to be okay; my doctor gave me some ideas of what to do for my tummy, and I think I am feeling better.

I wanted to point my readers who are interested to the following site; some very helpful person went to the McClish trial in 2011/2012 and did a very good job of transcribing it. I realize now why I was not at the trial, and very much wanted to be: Thistle had come into my life right around then.

Anyways, this can be a fascinating read on a very, very sad subject, so please be forewarned.

http://mcclishtrial.blogspot.com/



No comments: