To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Friday, March 27, 2015

pinkeye

Thistle was sent home with pinkeye, which is an eye infection a lot of kids pick up. The doctor gave me eye drops which hurt Thistle so much that I had to hold her tight and put the other drop in with her eye closed and had her blink...wIth more excruciating pain. A friend on Facebook said that the pain is caused by the sore eyes, not the drops per second. I was supposed to inflict this torture three times a day. I called the doctor the next morning and asked her for an alternative. She said the drops often cure the infection with one application and that there is a cream to use if it doesn't. Good!

No comments: