To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Monday, March 23, 2015

Wedding Bells

My young friend Paloma, a brave woman, just bought her wedding dress, which she will  soon wear to marry the love of her life. She was at the fringe, or the center, of the ensuing unpleasantness that severed my life from m., and I appreciate her abiding courage in what she did, not to be discussed here. May her marriage be forever blessed.  They are a sweet couple.

I myself do not think of marriage, focusing my attentions on my little girl, improving my health, and pouring my heart and soul into this book, determined to bring it to light.  I am, in some ways, married to it!

No comments: