To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Sunday, April 19, 2015

Bellydance Photos

At the Rosicrucian museum in San Jose, posing behind a papyrus plant. I did not recognize myself when I first saw this. This shows part of the costume for my troupe, Dancers of the Crescent Moon.

I am with my other troupe, Damascus, at a dance festival in Santa Clara. I'm the second tallest, on the end, with dark hair and a royal blue top.

Once again, I did not recognize myself at first when I saw this,

One of my favorite pictures, in a beloved place.


Tribal Fusion outfit, again in that beloved place.

I laughed and smiled more in his photographs of me than with anyone else.

No comments: