To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Monday, June 15, 2015

Appreciation

I want to let people know that I am getting a great deal of pageviews on my other site for the true crime book I am writing.

I really do appreciate everyone who has viewed it so far, and have given me such support and encouragement.  As you can imagine, this is a very difficult book to write, and it is often a lonely task.  I have already seen the very best and the most courageous things a person can do, from Asha herself, to the people who knew her and, despite unimaginable grief, have spoken to me about her. 
I have learned how much every human being is precious.

This might sound odd given my rants a few days ago about some "vegan activists," whom I do not think are "bad" people, just horribly misguided souls who call people murderers just because they eat meat, or send forth a tide of horrid pictures every day on social media. I often think so many of these people have no idea what a murderer really is.  You want to really learn about a murderer?  Google "Michael McClish" and you will get more information than you ever wanted to know. 

Speaking of Mr. McClish, I did a drive by his house last night in order to try and figure out how the detectives surveilled him without being seen..  He was under surveillance within two days after Asha disappeared, and the detectives saw him washing his truck over and over, first by just using a garden hose and detergent a couple of times, then power-washing it and vacuuming the carpet repeatedly, focusing on the passenger side.  (TRIGGER ALERT HERE): this is why I have come to believe that he carried Asha's body in the passenger side of his truck and covered or wrapped her in a tarp to conceal her. It is easier hide someone, and get a person out of a passenger side than a truck bed.  Plus, some of Asha's DNA was found in the passenger side.

When I drove to his house, I saw very few places where you can park and watch the house without being seen, especially as the driveway curves and it would be hard to see someone washing a truck unless you were pretty much across the street.  I suppose I will learn more when I talk to the detectives, if they will speak to me.

At any rate, onward...

No comments: