To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Sunday, July 19, 2015

Day One of 1/2 chemo

I will likely report on how things are going with my chemo cut in half.   This is going to take time to gauge if my remission holds.  Today was a good day, with no nausea.  That is good, because it has been very up and down: relentless at times, and I could only take Zofran (anti nausea) in a limited way.  My pain levels are nonexistent except for some in my lower back (I broke my spine at L5 in a hiking accident a few years ago and have a slightly bulged disc.  I have worked very hard at getting to a good place with my back and am gaining much strength again.

It was a good day.


No comments: