To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Monday, August 03, 2015

The Tannery/Madyson

I have to go to the Tannery, where Madyson Middleton's murder took place just a little over a week ago.  I am sick to my stomach and shocked.  Thistle has a class tomorrow.  Everything has changed.  I am sick at the thought of going there.  How must her mother, her friends, relatives, friends of the family, residents of the Tannery feel?  This has been an awesome, inspiring community for Santa Cruz.  It is not a commune for "slacker artists," as has been described by some people in newspaper comments who know nothing about this place.  It is a vibrant, inspiring community which houses artist and dance studios, a wonderful little cafe, galleries, as well as housing for people in the arts.  I am sickened beyond measure about what happened.  I will never be able to go there and forget what happened. 

No comments: