To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Favorite Movies

My favorite movies are not in theaters, Netflix, or Amazon.

They are on You Tube and are home improvement videos.

I have a shameful ceiling in my bathroom: nasty peeling paint. I have learned the ways of the sander and the primer, and shall apply them soon.

I have learned the magic of replacing hinges.

I have come to know Dap and Kilz. I can ask for help and haul-outs. My water heater shall arrive and be placed on a new platform. I have a dehumidifier which cheerfully keeps down the musty old house smell.

The small repairs are adding up.

I rule the little world of my house.




No comments: