To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Wednesday, November 18, 2015

New Excerpts at the "Asha's Book" site

I just want to put it out there that I have two new chapter excerpts up at my "Asha's Book" site.  These new excerpts are stand-alone pages, under the heading "Additional Chapters and Excerpts," just underneath the photograph of lanterns. I finally figured out how to put in additional chapters sequentially!

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

Please remember, these are very rough drafts and I often look on the website to see where adjustments need to be made in the work.  It is easier to see on the blog, and is a good resource for me.

Thanks in advance if you read what I have so far, and if you have suggestions--feel free to make them, using the comment form on either blog!


No comments: