To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Sunday, January 03, 2016

Home

I haven't been doing much over the last few days but battening down the hatches in the face of impending rain.  I find myself with the usual gratitude that the holidays are over.  I love giving gifts to family and to Thistle, and making Christmas special for her, but I honestly stopped loving Christmas in general in 2013.  I'm really glad for Thistle, though, as she gives me a chance to try and make things fun.

Time seems to pass so quickly when you have a child.  Thistle is growing up, including getting a little mouthy from time to time, especially when she is tired. In tandem, she is also growing intellectually and is really into making cool invenions with Legos and a wonderful building set series for girls, Goldiblocks.

Wow, that's all for tonight!  It's after two in the morning, and the rain has begun.

No comments: