To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Trump the Minotaur

Faithful readers, I have yet taken another long break.  My writing has pretty much gone nowhere in the last couple of weeks. I find it very hard to sit down and work. There is no magic remedy for this: it is called sitting down at the desk and working. I plan to be much more productive this week.

So, here we are, edging closer to Election Day. Trump nauseates me.  After the second debate, in which he prowled behind Hillary Clinton like the Minotaur, I realize now that it is imperative that this man is not elected to the Presidency. He is a sexual predator, and a dangerous, impetuous man.  Can you imagine someone like him with access to approve a nuclear strike? 

Here are all the lovely things Trump said after the debate. This is not a politican; this is a reality show clown, and not a nice one, either: maybe more like the one in Stephen King's "It."