To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Monday, August 14, 2017

The Infamous Walkway

Here is the infamous walkway where I fell. It's obviously for wheelchair access, but everyone uses it as a walkway. I fell the first time just at the first opening; the second time near the end of the walkway, where the red truck is parked today. You might not be able to see it, but the concrete parking things in the spaces are offset. I fortunately did not hit them. I think these curbs need to be painted a bright color to be more visible.

My MRI has been put off until I have a week or two of physical therapy, because my doctor said it would "justify" the MRI. My pain is less (a little) and my mobility is (slightly) better. Still, a tear has not been ruled out. 

In the meantime, I looked up exercises (for seniors) to improve balance and will be doing these daily.

And not taking this walkway out to the parking lot again!