To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Friday, September 15, 2017

Used to It

In less pain from missing someone--really, it's easier to write this to the whole world than tell them, because I don't want to ruin their time away.

In other news, I have decided to really limit my news intake to a very short time in the day. I'm not getting any writing, dance practice, etc., done. It's like I'm addicted to a soap opera that runs 24 hours a day. Yes, I want to be socially aware. I want to keep up with the news. I want to remain socially conscious. But I don't want to just throw my life under a steamroller of stress over things that are going to unfold, or not, in Washington.

So perhaps I'll have some other things to talk about in the coming days other than missing my friend and freaking out over the news.