To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Gratitude for All My Readers

I just wanted to express how grateful I am for people who come to my little corner of the Internet and read my blog.  I have had a few comments in the last few weeks and am sorry I have not responded;  I have had a lot of work to do in my Lompico house, including painting cabinet interiors with Kilz, a primer that is supposed to get rid of, in my case, a very musty cabin smell.  I have been ferrying Thistle to dance and swim lessons, and otherwise have had a very busy couple of weeks. 

I just want to say that I appreciate everyone who comes here, everyone who reads my words, and everyone who comments.  Thank you all so much!

No comments: