To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween, and Nano Begins Tonight

I'm going to be at my troupe leader's birthday bash tonight, and for a bit at my friend Mysteria's house. It's been a low-key Halloween for me; I haven't put up my usual array of decorations this year, but am enjoying all the ones my neighbors and friends have put up this year.

At midnight, it will be the first night of Nanowrimo, y'all! Yes, I am ready for it...the writing amounts to just about six pages a day for me, which honestly is a manageable amount for me. And at the end, I've got--a fluffy-themed novel which will be fun to write and will break the ice of writer's block for me. And there's nothing wrong with sitting in cafes with other people who are focused on the same sort of fun. I mean, having fun writing--what a concept! :)

Time to start working on my costume!
Happy Halloween!

No comments: