To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Tuesday, December 15, 2009

disclaimer

I wanted to let my reading audience know, especially those who come here for the first time, that I often write about difficult subjects. I have never been afraid of tough subject matter as a writer and there isn't much that's going to make me be afraid of it in future. If you have a problem with this, please remove my blog from any bookmarks you may have and don't read it--that's about all I can say on the subject! This blog is about my life and that which infuses my writing and creative process, and sometimes that involves difficult themes--that's all I can say about it.

No comments: