To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Saturday, August 28, 2010

Anonymous Posting

I just would like to send a reminder to my faithful readers that I do not in general post anonymous comments on this blog--even if you call yourself "Anonymous" as an Open ID name or something. I did appreciate greatly one posting recently by an anonymous person and so made the exception, but in future, you have to identify yourself in some manner. Please remember that I monitor all comments that come to this blog, though I did not do that for some time when I first started this. I do not post everything that comes over the transom.

Thanks--just a note from the administrative office (me).

No comments: