To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Sleeping Well

My doctor feels that the enormous emotional shock I had in December stressed my body out so much that this chemotherapy may not have been strong enough to quell this current lupus flare.  He is openly concerned about my condition and I may not have a choice but to either accept a much stronger dose of this protocol, which will increase symptoms vastly, or go through one of the two chemotherapy protocols open to me at this point--he st

In other words, as it tends to do, lupus is proving stronger than its cure.  It is almost as if it mutates or something to ovverride whatever is given to try and stop

No comments: