To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Sunday, June 22, 2014

A Tragic Goodbye

My son's friend from childhood was killed in a motorcycle accident today.

My son is beside himself with grief.  I am typing this, sobbing.  I have known this person since they were five years old.

THIS IS WHY I HATE MOTORCYCLES!!! Not the noise, not the annoyance of many motorcycle riders, but because of the mortality associated with them.  Now a nice, productive, sweet young person, with their WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF THEM, is GONE FOREVER.

Please take a moment and pray for the family and friends of this young person.  It is a terrible, terrible tragedy, and a horrible loss.


No comments: