To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Sunday, July 13, 2014

Exhausted, Happy

Thistle and I had a nice day, with a picnic at a park and then a lot of play.  I'm tired now. Very!

I have decided since yesterday that I am going to go work and write at my "second favorite" coffee shop (Coffee Cat) whenever I want.  I am sick of avoiding places.  This is not how I live.  I won't bother anybody, but I really shouldn't have to fear anywhere in terms of the place I have lived for 30-plus years.

At any rate, it was a good day, except that I lost my entire set of keys.  It did not really bother me.  All the keys can be replaced (though my work and PO box keys will cost).  These minor things do not freak me out anymore--prior to proper treatment for BP2, they unfortunately really would have.

Good night, all, and have sweet dreams!

No comments: