To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Saturday, April 04, 2015

flu, part two

I want to thank CG for taking care of me when I was sick for five days, unable to eat except for bread and apples, or do much but practically OD on ginger/lemon/honey tea and Benadryl. And since I am still sick, I am back in bed. Hopefully I will wrap my kid's basket tonight...which will consist of a cute Minnie Mouse writing slate, a pencil box with pencils and eraser, and paper, also in a Minnie Mouse theme, and Minnie Mouse stickers. Obviously she likes Minnie Mouse! I will wrap her basket in cellophane and call it good.

Happy Easter to my readers, if you celebrate it.

PS: I had a personal note to someone when I first posted this, but deleted it because it was too detailed. So here is the short version of that memo: yesterday, due to your driving behavior, slow and extended and in one direction, then a U turn, and back down again, slowly and parallel to me and very near a store I was going into, I was concerned you were watching me. I think anyone would be concerned about such behavior. If I was wrong, my apologies; I'm happy to believe you were on your way somewhere, and inching along parallel to me for innocent, unrelated reasons, and did not notice me at all (though I obviously noticed you--it was a bit hard not to--and thus, my concerns.  Women especially tend to get concerned  about these things). If not, creepy behavior is unacceptable to all. I am sure you agree. So don't, if you did. And if you didn't, I shan't lose sleep over it, and apologize if I have made a mistake, and hope your evening was quite pleasant.  Mine unfortunately was not, but that's neither here nor there.

And I did do some tweaks just now to fly the previous post into the ether.  My bad. As I said, I've been down with the flu. Hopefully I was wrong about these concerns of mine. People often err about these sort of things, and inadvertantly crossing paths does happen in our little county.

And now, since you've seen it, this goes away, too.

 






No comments: