To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Trust

The truth is that I have learned a person has to earn my trust, and that it is not something I am required to give until it is earned.

There is a person from my life who has been in some contact with me, but trust has not yet been earned...maybe a drop of it, right now  I honestly don't know if the hammer is going to fall soon, because it did before, and one never knows if a person has honestly made changes and wants to have at least some cordial minimal interaction, or if they are happily biding their time so they can inflict a couple more wounds as payback. That is the most difficult thought for me. No one can ever really tell. 

No comments: