To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Friday, October 16, 2015

Talk

One of my friends talked to me tonight after an upsetting incident with CG which really angered me. She said I have always chosen pretty badly with men. She said that, in her opinion, m. was the worst and continues to be in terms of continuing a friendship. She was the one who said that all he was doing in France was "talking" to me publicly on social media to make someone else jealous or just d*ck around some other way.  I would hate to think that, but I know some people are just amazingly stupid and manipulative, and the people in their lives are pretty much interchangeable with others.

No comments: