To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Tuesday, January 12, 2016

David Bowie: Blackstar and Lazarus


.

Blackstar


Like the rest of the world, I was shocked to learn that David Bowie had passed away. I'm just going to share the videos he made for his last album, Blackstar.  His publicist stated that Bowie created this final album as a gift of appreciation for his fans. This video has many amazing symbols and messages in it about his process of coming to terms with dying...and living, also.  Note the visual references to Major Tom.

The next video is Lazarus, which is powerful, raw, and very moving.






And sorry about any stupid ads during the videos.  I wish I could get rid of them!


No comments: